Modulo Dettagli conversazione
Comprimi
  • Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• HOW TO GET YOUR DRIVING LICENSE ONLINE, GET YOUR LICENSE FROM

HOW TO GET YOUR DRIVING LICENSE ONLINE, GET YOUR LICENSE FROM (harisonpaulson@gmail.com)
    I do not know if you've heard that in europe, you can buy the license B, C, D, and so on.
    Taking a look on the internet and find a site, I immediately started to contact them to see if it is true to get driving license. Once I contacted harison paulson, they responded immediately, saying that the price is 700 euro and they need two photos a scan of ID card and some information which i provided.
    I pay 350 euro and they my driving license was ready in two days, i completed 350 euro and they sent my driving license by mail, once I received,
    After 3 days I get a call from Harison, saying that there is a parcel on my behalf.
    To tell the truth I did not believe so much in this story of licenses online.
    I just decided to give a try.
    I received the package, and inside was a book. I opened the book, and i saw my driving license .
    It was real and the license was how I wanted. With the information I requested.

I Went online to verify my points and i realised that i had enough points to drive for the next 10 years and renew my driving license if expired.
    It seemed impossible, but the license for real resulted in my name.
    I sent 300 euro to the guy for a job well done , because i was so happy!
    harison paulsons details are.
    CONTACT OUR SUPPORTERS
    General support:=========================harisonpaulson@gm ail.com
    Contact e-mails:==========================harisonpaulson@gma il.com
    Contact e-mails:==========================harisonpaulson@gma il.com
    Skype Name:============================fake4real1
    whats app::============================+237681707564

Sto operando...
X